I have the sewing machine out:
I discovered that I had somehow forgotten to print any 'X' pages, which is an oversight for my 'Merry Xmas' bunting sets that couldn't be ignored. So I set up the printing and got that done first.
I'm a speedy sewer, so I like to have the pieces in piles ready to sew in order so that they can all zip through the machine as it whirs along. Which sometimes means that when the bobbin runs empty, I might not realise until I get to the end - oh well!
When I set up the photo above it was like the pages were zipping through as I snapped.
I found a spool of this wide red grosgrain ribbon which has turned out really nicely on these pages too. I like the red ribbon combination, but not everyone uses red in their Christmas colour scheme, so the black ribbon can be just as popular.
The zoomed in version of the photo above showed be (with some horror) how dusty and in dire need of a good clean the machine is. It reminded me to enquire about whether servicing is available next month, or whether I'll need to do my own version.
After sewing up all of these bunting sets, my next stage is to knot and end the threads, trim the ribbon and then package them up. More things ready for Sunday :)