Friday, October 5

it's time for the Port Fairy market again :)

It's definitely market season and I've got a lot of exciting stalls coming up at regional artists markets throughout the rest of the year.

They're a wonderful opportunity to make a big dent in Christmas shopping by selecting some amazing handmade - and unique - products.  I like to do mine at markets as much as I can (and always include a pressie or two for myself in there too!).

luciandjoe bookbinding will have Christmas cards and bunting at the markets, which were very popular last year.  Custom bunting is also available and it's a great time of the year to get in early for the Yule or any celebration.  Custom printed bunting can be as long or as short as you wish, and I'm able to try and cater to all sorts of requests for fonts, bindings and backgrounds.  This is an etsy listing for a 'Happy Birthday' bunting, but you can request any sort of printing that you like.  If you miss me at one of these markets, I can create a custom listing on etsy for you to help you with your order and purchase.   I'm more than happy to help you to try and create the decorations that you're after.

Just prior to the MADE Artist's Market in Port Fairy, I'll be involved in some cross-blog promotions with other fellow stallholders which I'm really excited about :)
Keep an eye out for the post next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment