Wednesday, January 1

Being a little productive

I've been meaning for a long time to make fabric name bunting and I've been trying to decide the best way to approach it. 

I decided to use a linen as the banner pieces, and I machine sewed the edges. I then printed the letters and used them for a pattern to cut out a slightly rough red linen. 

I did a long stitched running stitch to put the letters on, and then attached all the pieces onto some beautiful ribbon with printed text. 

I'll test it out at this weekend's Made By Me market in Warrnambool. 

I also put together some vintage paper buntings to include on the stall as well, which are the same as the packaging design.